The Rabbit Hole: Our 5 Top Picks
Another week down, another week of incredible content from across our house of brands. In case you missed it, we profiled a trailblazing trans icon, showed how autism awareness is helping kids, and got a sneak peek at the nanobots poised to reinvent the future of aeronautics.
1) MAKERS profiles the best-selling author, producer of FX's Pose, and trans activist Janet Mock, who wasn't always so comfortable in her skin. Get the full story of how she grew into the person she is today.
2) Representation in media matters. This heartwarming piece in HuffPost tells the story of a young girl who befriended a nonverbal autistic boy. She saw a character like him on TV, so the girl knew there was nothing unusual about him.
3) From Helsinki to reactions in D.C., hear the latest expert analysis of last week's political news from Yahoo News's Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff and Editor-in-Chief Daniel Klaidman on the Skullduggery podcast.
4) To YouTuber Jaclyn Hill, talking about tough issues is the catalyst to spreading self-love. Hear from the makeup master on how she uses her platform to lend a helping hand to her 5M subscribers in her interview at BUILD.
5) Don't bug out on this one. TechCrunch reports on a joint partnership between Rolls Royce, Harvard, and the University of Nottingham building bug-like robots to be the maintenance force of airline engines (one of Rolls Royce's specialties) in the future.